Elephant dies from electric shock in Saptari

JANAKPUR: A wild elephant has died from electric shock in Amaha of Khadga Municipality-4 in Saptari district.

Salita, a local, says “Five elephants came from the forest. One died of electrocution in its trunk. Electricity had been connected in the field.”

Another elephant had died due to electric shock in Saptari a few days ago. In the past week, dozens of wild animals have died here in several incidents.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ten + seventeen =

Also like this