Five members of a Nepali family burnt to death in India

KAILALI:  Five members of a Nepali family were burnt to death in Bangalore, India on Wednesday.

The five members of the family of Madan Bohara Suil, Jaya Prithvi Municipality-11, Bajhang died due to cooking gas leakage.

Madan Bohara, his wife Prem Jala Bohara, son Prashant, daughters Anita and Nita, who were critically injured in the incident, breathed their last during the course of treatment at the Victoria Hospital, relatives said.

They sustained injuries during the fire caused by a cooking gas leak in their room while they were cooking dinner at around 11 pm. The room had no windows.

Jamuna Paudel, who helped them in arranging funds for treatment, said that daughter Nita Bohara and father Madan Bohara died on Monday.

Prem Jala Bohara (30) died on Saturday evening. Son Prashant (4) and daughter Anita (8) also died the same day.

Madhan had been living in India with his family for the past six years.

He was working as a security guard at an apartment in Bangalore and his wife used to work as a cleaner.

Their children used to study in a nearby local school.

 

 

Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2 × 3 =

Also like this