NC leader Chandra Bhandari injured in cylinder explosion

KATHMANDU: Nepali Congress leader Chandra Bhandari was injured when a cooking gas (liquefied petroleum gas) cylinder exploded in his house on Wednesday.

Bhandari and his mother were injured in the explosion that occurred in his Buddha Nagar House last night.

They are undergoing treatment at the Kirtipur Hospital.

Following the incident, Nepali Congress General Secretary Bishwo Prakash Sharma among other leaders went to the hospital to inquire about Bhandari and his mother’s health.

Doctors said that leader Bhandari sustained burns to 25 percent of his body while his mother suffered burns over 80 percent of her body.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

20 − 14 =

Also like this