Bagmati Province CM expands Cabinet
HETAUDA: Bagmati Province Chief Minister Shalikram Jamarkattel expanded the Cabinet by inducting eight ministers on Wednesday.
Province Chief Yadav Chandra Sharma administered the oath of office and secrecy amidst a function this afternoon.
Three ministers from the CPN-UML, three from the CPN (Maoist Centre), two from the Rastriya Prajatantra Party took the oath of office and secrecy.
Earlier on Tuesday, the number of ministries was reduced to 11 from 14.
List of ministers of Bagmati Province
- Chief Minister- Shakilram Jamarkattel
- Financial and Planning Minister- Jagannath Thapaliya
- Internal Affairs and Law Minister- Ganga Narayan Shrestha
- Forest and Environment Minister- Raju Bista
- Tourism, Industry and Cooperatives- Dambar Tamang
- Drinking Water, Energy and Irrigation- Uddhav Thapa
- Physical Infrastructure Development Minister- Yuvaraj Dulal
- Agriculture and Livestock Development Minister- Keshav Pokharel
- Labour, Employment and Transport Minister- Ek Lal Shrestha
- Health Minister- Rameshwor Shrestha
- Social Development Minister- Kumari Moktan