Five taken ill after consuming wild mushroom in Baitadi

BAITADI: Five persons have taken ill after consuming wild mushroom in Baitadi on Tuesday.

Those taken ill are Sunita Joshi (14), Sabita Joshi (12), Kiran Joshi (10), eight-year-old Soniya Joshi and four-year-old Divya Joshi.

They are undergoing treatment at Kesharpur Primary Health Centre in Melauni, said Acting Chief Public Health Inspector Mukesh Kanta Dayal.

All family members had eaten the mushroom brought from the forest.

It has been learnt that they had started vomiting after consuming the mushroom.  RSS

Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 − eight =

Also like this