9 agendas to be discussed in CPN (MC) Central Committee meeting (With list)
KATHMANDU : CPN (Maoist Centre) Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal has set nine agendas for discussion at the Central Committee meeting of the party being held at Nepal Academy Hall on Sunday.
Dahal presented a nine-point agenda while addressing the meeting today.The meeting will be held for 3 days.
The nine agendas of the meeting are as follows :
1. To pay tribute to martyrs
2. To administer oath to new members of the Central Committee
3. To provide information about the meeting process by chairman
4. To report the situation of Province by Province Committee chairman and in charge
5. To report contemporary situation by chairman
6. To discuss organisational issues
7. To review local elections
8. To discuss preparations for the upcoming province assembly and parliamentary elections