Sarlahi man dies of electric shock

SARLAHI : A man died due to an electric shock at Malangawa municipality-10 in Sarlahi on Tuesday.

The deceased has been identified as Awadhesh Kumar Gupta(36) of the same locality.

The incident took place when he used a hand pump connected with a motor in his house this afternoon.

Critically injured Gupta was rushed to Provincial Hospital Malangawa for treatment but doctors pronounced him dead on arrival.

The body of the deceased has been kept in the hospital for post-mortem, police said.

Further investigation into the case is underway, Police Inspector Krishna Rijal at the District Police Office, Sarlahi said.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twelve + 14 =

Also like this