Man dies of electric shock in Khotang

KHOTANG: A man died due to an electric shock in Diprung Chuichumma rural municipality -7 of the Khotang district.

The deceased has been identified as Pratap Khadka (26) of Rautamai rural municipality-4, Udayapur.

The incident took place when Khadka accidentally touched a naked electric wire while he was on the roof of a bus (Na 3 Kha 7036). He was unloading passengers’ luggage from the roof.

Critically injured Khadka was rushed to a hospital in Udayapur for treatment but the doctors pronounced him dead on arrival, police said.

Police have taken the bus driver yamraj Katuwal of Triyuga municipality, Udayapur under cus

Police are further investigating the case by taking the bus driver Yamraj Katuwal of Triyuga municipality, Udayapur under custody, said the District Police Office, Udayapur.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

8 + two =

Also like this