Government decides to halt ‘booster dose’ vaccination campaign
KATHMANDU: The government has decided to halt the ‘booster dose’ vaccination drive.
The Health Ministry said that it will provide information on this matter after preparing and holding discussions on the technical issues.
Issuing a statement on Tuesday, spokesperson Sangita Kaushal Mishra said that the vaccine against COVID-19 should be provided to all the citizens at the earliest.
Earlier on Monday, the government had decided to inoculate booster doses to the people suffering from five different types of diseases and the people above 60 years of age.