Fire breaks out at Indreni Complex in New Baneshwor (With photos and video)

KATHMANDU: A fire broke out at the Indreni Complex in New Baneshwor on Monday.

According to police, the fire broke out at the gym centre of the complex this afternoon.

Police with the help of five fire engines are trying to douse the flame.

The reason behind the fire was electric short circuit.

Police said that the gym centre was completely destroyed in the fire.

Details of the property destroyed in the fire is yet to be established.

 

(Video)

Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Also like this