Bagmati Province CM Shakya inducts 10 ministers in her Cabinet
KATHMANDU: Bagmati Province Chief Minister Asthalaxmi Shakya expanded the Cabinet by inducting 10 ministers on Wednesday.
Province Chief Yadav Chandra Sharma administered the oath of office and secrecy to the newly appointed ministers amidst a programme this afternoon.
She appointed six ministers and four state ministers from her party CPN-UML.
The list of the ministers are as follows:
- Ajay Kranti Shakya, Kathmandu
- Chandra Lama, Kavrepalanchok
- Rachana Khadka, Dolakha
- Shanti Prasad Paudel, Ramechhap
- Pradeep Katuwal, Sindhuli
- Bijay Subedi, Chitwan
- Saraswati Bati, Bhaktapur
- Badri Mainali, Nuwakot
- Juneli Shrestha, Makwanpur
- Jeevan Khadka, Lalitpur
Among them, Badri Mainali, Saraswati Bati, Juneli Shrestha and jeevan Khadka were appointed as state ministers.